Black KN95 Respirator - Vertical Folded
Speciality Products' Black KN95 Respirator contains comfortable inner materials and provides respiratory protection against certain airborne particles. These masks are designed to provide the highest fluid resistance (according to ASTM standards) to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious bodily fluids while reducing wearer exposure to certain airborne particles.
Meets Health Canada guidelines for KN95 respirators.
- Meets the GB 2626-2019 standard for KN95 Face Mask.
- The lightweight, vertical folded design of the respirator provides reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection especially in the healthcare environment.
- Each box contains 3 individual packs of 10 masks.
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear.
- Conforms to eye and nose contours of the face ensuring more room for eyewear.
- Adjustable noseclip with soft and comfortable fog-reducing foam.
- This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- High-quality noseclip ensures proper fit to all facial contours.
- Headstraps are 100% latex-free to minimize risks of allergic reactions.
- Excellent resistance against bodily fluids and blood.
- One Size Fits All.
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis
• Laboratory / Clinical
• Operating Rooms
• TB Wards
• Film Studio
• Movie Production
• Patient Care
• Labor and Delivery
• Infection Control Practices
• Pandemic preparedness planning/stockpiling
• Emergency Rooms
• Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations
30 masks x 60 dispensers = 1,800 masks per case
Sold and distributed by Canada Glove Supply